8GB (1X8GB) Dual Rank X4 PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333)
Registered CAS-9 Memory Kit Manufacturer Part#593913-B21
Product TypeMemory Kit
Memory Size8 GB
Memory TechnologyDDR3 SDRAM
Number of Modules2 X 4 GB
Memory Speed1333 MHz
When upgrading memory DIMMs 1A and 3A must match. DIMMs 5B and 7B DIMMs 2C and 4C and DIMMs 6D and 8D must match and must be installed as a pair. When DIMMs 1A and 3A are populated the system is automatically configured for 2: 1 interleaving. When all 4 banks are populated the system is automatically configured for 4: 1 interleaving. When four six or eight DIMMs are populated with identical DIMMs the system is automatically configured for bank interleaving
NOTE: In the online spare configuration the ROM automatically configures the last populated bank as the spare memory. If only banks A and B are populated bank B is the spare bank. If banks A B and C are populated bank C is the spare bank Online spare memory is configured through RBSU.
NOTE: Mirrored Memory uses mirrored banks to provide a high level of memory redundancy. Customer chooses to implement or not: User selectable via BIOS and default is off.
1. A dual inline memory module (DIMM) consists of a number of memory components (usually black) that are attached to a printed circuit board (usually green). The gold pins on the bottom of the DIMM provide a connection between the module and a socket on a larger printed circuit board. The pins on the front and back of a DIMM are not connected to each other.
2. Each 240-pin DIMM provides a 64-bit data path (72-bit for ECC or registered or Fully Buffered modules). Standard DDR3 240-pin DIMMs are currently available in DDR3 PC3-8500 SDRAM. Additional speeds will be added as the technology becomes available.
3. The number of black components on a 240-pin DIMM can vary, but it always has 120 pins on the front and 120 pins on the back, for a total of 240.240-pin DIMMs are approximately 5.25 inches long and 1.18 inches high, though the heights can vary. While 240-pin DDR3 DIMMS, 240-pin DDR2 DIMMs, 184-pin DDR DIMMs, and 168-pin DIMMs are approximately the same size, 240-pin DIMMs and 184-pin DIMMs have only one notch within the row of pins.
1. If you are not sure what to buy or need any help, please provide your Server/Workstation Make, Model and Processor Speed and we will give you feasible advice. And also it will help us to double check at shipping that the memory upgrade is compatible.
2. The solder used in many models of RAM contains lead, a chemical known to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please wash hands after handling internal components and circuit boards and avoid inhalation of fumes if heating the solder.
3. TO avoid any quality problem and enjoy our long-term cooperation, all goods are 100% tested one by one strictly before delivery.
4. We promise 3 years free warranty and offer repair or replacement service according conditions. The returning shipping cost should be paid by customer.
5. All return items must be in good conditions. They must be under resaleable conditions. Human-made defects are not guarantee, such as broken, scratched and etc
1. We deliver goods by DHL EMS UPS FedEx (Safe Door to Door shipment)
2. The goods will be sent out with in 2-3 working days after confirming your payment. But sometimes the delivery will be delayed due to the shortage. However, we'll inform you in time by email.
| Type|| DDR3 8GB|
| Frequence|| 1333MHZ|
| Warranty|| 3 years|
| Delivery time|| 2-3working days|
| Payment Terms|| T/T, WU. MoneyGram...|
| Shipping ways|| DHL/EMS...|
| Chipsets Grade|| ETT original KST, HY...|
| Price|| $1-110|
| Packing|| Retail packing or bulk packing|
| Supplier Ability|| 5000000pieces/month|